Help win your conference class an ICE CREAM PARTY! Deadline for box tops is Oct 24th Bring in your boxtops labeled with your conference teachers name. The class that collects the most box tops wins an ICE CREAM PARTY! Last year Coyotes raised almost $700 in box top earnings.
Although the PTO does not officially endorse this event, we feel it’s important to share this information with our community. The WL Community Collaboration for Drug Free Youth is hosting this special presentation that is open to adults only.
The media will be present, as will several distinguished members of the professional community to present information on this extremely important topic and answer questions. This is not limited to high school parents only. It is open to ANY adult who would like to go.
You can help Rosemont Ridge earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Rosemont Ridge at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 88757
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Rosemont earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
We are hard at work planning the upcoming Scholastic Book fairs. Currently they are scheduled for October 10-17 and March 9-13.
But we need your help! We need a few parents to volunteer to co-coordinate these events. This would require setting up, managing the shift volunteers, and closing out the finances at the end of each day.
Training and guidance to be provided by our amazing library staff and prior volunteers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can assist. Thank you!